Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

You know what I loveeeeeee?

Chocolate.

And you know what I love even more?

Double the chocolate!!

I'm not even kidding I had a wedding to chocolate!! Yup 3 people came! Including me... But it was fun I walked down the aisle to a wedding song playing from my quiet little ipod, said "I do", kissed my chocolate cake...


Then ate it...

Yup seems pretty normal to me!!

Oh and let me just say that I have great taste;)

Literally it tasted AMAZINGG!!


So anyway back to the real world....

My sisters birthday was on the 7th. My mom and I wanted to do something special. And not cliche like a cake. So we made these delicious cups of cake! But that's not all, these cups are also filled with a chocolate chip filling. Which makes them...

AMAZINGG!!!!


So yeah I'm pretty sure we pulled this off. And not to brag but umm everybody LOVED these.

So if you want all your friends to like you (or at least your food) you should totally make these!


So uhh yeah... Happy Eating!!


Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Ingredients:
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
3/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup milk
For the filling:
8 oz cream cheese
1 egg
1/3 c. sugar
1 package mini chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well.
3. Mix the ingredients for the filling together in small bowl. chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. 
4. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Then place a spoonful of the filling on top.
5. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Frost with your favorite frosting when cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment